2019

Holla,assalamualaikum salam jumaat.

Today will be the last jumaat for 2019. Yeah how fast time flies. Ya too fast. Now I'm in the studyweek and will be the last study week in degree life. 4years almost done,one semester more for internship then will be graduate.
The biggest achievement as educational student for me when I'm become a teacher while doing ROKKs (stand for rancangan orientasi kendiri komuniti sekolah). It takes about a month for us to stay at school in middle of semester break. Being a teacher,act like true teacher. Teach people and doing all thing as teacher. We were called as teacher. Awkward for a few days then okie okie. For someone who's read this post ihope you can pray for my journey in internship yeah in a few week already. Hope nothing but the best Insha Allah.

But my achievement for my personal,is when I'm doing part time in this semester 7. It such learn this wide world. Such amazing experience. For me it's fun,but it a lesson that when we have to faced this real world. Nothing easy. 
-were taken while waiting time to back our desa

No comments: